Dr. David C. Adams is committed to living near Southern California's beautiful coast, where he enjoys his favorite pastime—surfing. He is also deeply involved in the martial arts, enjoys playing the piano, and creating beautiful smiles for children and adults. Dr. Adams is a well-rounded, spiritual individual. His high standards for himself translate to his success and care for his patients.
Dr. Adams' main reason for entering the dental field was to allow him the opportunity to create beautiful smiles that last a lifetime!
Education & Credentials:
San Diego State University (SDSU)
- Bachelor's of Science in Microbiology with honors
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) - 25 Exceptional Performance Awards
- Post-Doctoral Specialty Degree in Pediatric Dentistry
- Post-Doctoral Specialty Degree in Orthodontics
- Master's Degree in Oral Biology with an emphasis on Facial Growth & Development
- Awarded the Orthodontic Section Award for Outstanding Achievement
- Awarded the Outstanding Clinician and Leadership Award
- Lectured worldwide on "Why Orthodontics/Orthopedics Should Be Considered During Pre-Teen Years"
- Elite Premier Provider of the Invisalign System (Top 1%)
Memberships & Associations:
- Rady Children's Hospital Affiliate Staff Member
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Society
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics
- San Diego Orthodontic Alliance